If your FoodSaver vacuum sealer is having trouble holding suction while sealing, our gaskets may be able to help you.
These gaskets replace the foam gasket(s) in your FoodSaver. If your FoodSaver has 2 foam gaskets you should
replace both of them. If you have one foam and one rubber gasket, you should only replace the foam gasket. Please
check that your foam gaskets are able to be removed from your sealer, some are glued in place and not meant to be
removed (you can still do so, but you must be careful not to leave any residue after removal)
Works With These
- V2200 Series
- V2400 Series
- V2800 Series
- V3000 Series (Lower Gasket Only)
- V3200 Series (Lower Gasket Only)
How Do I Install My Replacement Tape?
1) Simply remove the tape on your current heating element (make sure to get the residue from the old tape off).
2) Cut your new OutOfAir replacement tape to the correct size.
3) Remove the yellow backing from the tape and place over the heating element (under the element if using for an
impulse sealer). Smooth out the tape with your finger as you go, to ensure a good bond.
And that's it!
Will OutOfAir replacement tape work with my machine??
Yes it will. Works in all Vacuum and Impulse sealers that have a heating element for sealing bags.
For Vacuum Sealers you should place the tape directly over the heating element (after removing the current
For Impulse Sealers you should place the tape directly under the heating element (after removing the current tape).